Jac and MJ were just discussing tonight how good Zoey has been. No accidents for weeks and just a good dog all around. Zoey was invited to play with her cousin Cooper and I was even bragging to Terri what a great dog she is. No accidents for weeks! You should never make such bold statements without some wood to knock on- ( we were sitting at her wrought iron patio table). Needless to say as I sat furiously working at my desk a smell wafted through the room that was unmistakable....POO! Yes it was true-funny how it happens that way. If I had never mentioned it, I'm sure we'd be poo-free tonight. Oh well, I guess we live and learn. I will no longer be discussing the length of accident free time that Zoey has accrued. You will just have to guess (since I know you care so much).
This was just the topping on the cake of a wonderful visit with the fabulous Dr. Young. If Jac hasn't already told you how the meeting went, DON'T ASK!
One more important thing to note: Don't watch Dancing with the Stars with Jac after Dr. Young has just dropped by and Donny Osmond is the next dancer. Not only does Jac have a strong dislike for Donny Osmond (or any member of the LDS Osmond Family for that matter).....her dislike seems to be intensified by the visit from Dr. Young. I think we are safe to say that Jac will not be texting her vote for Donny! I've got to be honest- that kind of attitude from her makes me like him even more!!! GO DONNY!
Wow, gotta agree with the dislike for the Osmonds. Not a fan! They're alright, just a little bit (ALOT) cheesy.
ReplyDelete