Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jac is on board

Okay, I've tried to post two other times with amazingly funny stories, and when I tried to publish them on the blog, POOF, they disappeared, so this is the last chance.  We all just got back from puppy training which was what I would call a dog circus, but the dogs seem to have fun and they are sitting and staying to beat the band, so I guess they are all on their way to being celestial dogs.


Just want to also confirm my extreme dislike, (I've been trying not to say hate so much) that I have for Dr. Young and Donnie Osmond.  They are both annoying, narcissistic control freaks although Donny may have a mean fox trot, Dr. Young did his own little quick-step with us trying to get $2500 out of our little savings.  Oh, and maybe Donny shouldn't dye his hair the same day as his performance as I noticed a little residue on his forehead.


We will getting our two little guests HEB and the devil dog, oh I mean Wesley, tomorrow morning bright and early at 7:30.  So I think once I let DD outside to spend the day, and put in a fun Elmo video for that toddler who's coming, we can just chill on my bed all day till MJB or whatever her code is comes home with fun ideas for everyone.


Have fun WB and Arby, I mean RB.  (I have a hard time with all this espionage coding we do here.) and don't forgot the seasick pills.  Tell the boys the crazy ladies love 'em and we'll all keep in touch with this fun blog idea.


Jac/Mom  oopps...That's my real name.

No comments:

Post a Comment