PHEW! Everybody is back home in their own beds, (except Easton & Noah).....poor kids. I guess the title "Back to normal" doesn't apply to the Highland folks. Their lives just got turned upside down. Jac actually mentioned that she needs to go down to help out each week and give Lei a break! I'm sure Lei just smiled as she read that!?!?
So on a more serious note, I think we might need to change the name of our blog. 2 reasons for this actually. The first being that only one of us is crazy (you can guess which one!)-second, NO, it's not that we aren't ladies.....the second is that nothing funny every happens here anymore. Since the rattlesnake and bird incident, not much funny happens. Unless of course you consider the fact that as I was putting away my folded clothes (folded by Jac-what a sweetie!) I picked up a pile of t-shirts and a cream colored girdle fell onto the floor. OH MY! Not only would I NEVER wear a girdle, but it certainly would NOT be cream colored! Maybe it was just a subtle hint from Jac that I try the #$?!@# girdle. I'm just not a girdle kind of girl.
See what I mean? That's a funny moment in our house! Sad......but true. Maybe when things slow down with work I will be able to liven things up around here. But don't count on it as the most depressing season of the year is upon us. It starts with a "W" and ends with an "R". I prefer not to actually say (or spell) it.
On that note, welcome back world travelers. Take care of the little guys down Highland way and especially the littlest guy! See you soon!
Don't worry--mom gave me TWO of her girdles!! I think it was following that DREADED pic we all know about!!! Yup--that 's the one. All I have to say is black flower in the hair. JJ's subtleties just aren't so subtle anymore!
ReplyDeleteWINTER! WINTER! WINTER! I LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVEIT! WINTER!
ReplyDelete