I tend to agree with Marne' about things being a bit boring and unfunny around here, but after the experience Marne' encountered Sunday with the "real" crazy lady who lives at this address, it might do well for the other two siblings to be grateful that their mother invested in the Long Term Disability program as she may be committed earlier than we all thought. It should come as no surprise that Mom likes to take her daily nap, with Sunday being the exceptional nap day, so after conference I took my little dose of Xanax so I could take a "really exceptional" snooze. I woke up at 6:15 which is the exact time my alarm goes off on my work mornings. It was one of those moments where absolute panic hit me because I did not know if it was morning or night?! Instead of looking outside to see if it was dark or light I went running downstairs in my little garment bottoms and t-shirt and frantically yelled "Marne'! Is it morning or night?" To which she quizically responded, "Night...." I was so relieved! But I think Marne' saw the vision of her unravelling mother happening right before her very eyes and ears. I told her not to tell you guys about it because then everyone would no for sure I was going crazy and, bless her heart, she kept it our little secret. But it's time you knew that there are moments of bizarre behavior at our house, and I am going to be on the lookout for a good story about that other lady that lives here so we can all have a big hearty laugh like you are all doing right now. So in the meantime, perhaps we could call the blog One Crazy Lady and Her Caretaker. Love you all.
Mom
MOM, THAT IS THE STRANGEST REACTION!! Poor Marne' probably cried herself to sleep.
ReplyDeletePerhaps take a glance out the window or try to look at the lit "am" or "pm" next to the time on the clock--maybe MJ could show you where that's at. . .
** Note to bloggers: you may not want to mention your name and drugs you are taking in the same paragraph. Investigators look into that in cases of murder, etc.--just a thought!