Wednesday, October 14, 2009

THE GRANDKIDS CAME TONIGHT




As you can see, we had the ALL the grandchildren here tonight!  It's always so fun to see how the house has fared as we clean up little treasure that the kids leave for us.  Tonight was especially rewarding to see the talents of these kids.  The best kind of artwork is the kind that's done in Sharpie!  It writes so well on walls, wooden benches, and wallpaper!  The funny thing is the Sharpie was left unopened at the scene of the crime.  Fingerprints have been taken and are being processed.  Preliminary DNA is pointing to a female suspect.


The male parties at the home tonight decided to put their love of science to task as they created ropes on pulleys that came out the 2nd story window which has no screen....out the window, over the roof and onto the driveway to take care of the arduous task of lifting their extremely heavy slumber bags up into the guest bedroom.  I'm especially glad this was all being done as I had a design client arrive to discuss the creation of a new logo for their company.  I am sure they were so impressed by the ingenuity of my nephews.  Not to mention the fact they my clients had to step over the leaf blower and bikes and scooters as they came up the front steps.  Ah, they're boys and I love them!  They make me proud!


It's always fun to watch all the grandchildren together.  But I have to be honest about tonight.  I had no part in the actual tending....Jac did that all by herself.  I had bigger fish to fry!  Puppy School!


Now I know I talked in the last post about a new topic we will be discussing.....This post is not it.  Due to events of tonight, the post has pre-empted the long awaited post that will be coming soon.  Keep checking back for the new and upcoming series!

3 comments:

  1. I CANNOT BELIEVE Aim would leave the lid off the marker--how obvious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happens at Grandmas-stays at Grandmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure wish the 2 crazy ladies would get some more craziness in their lives . . .

    ReplyDelete