Sunday, October 11, 2009

RAT BUTT

Jac and I were discussing what we could blog about tonight, knowing that it's been a while, we felt we needed to post something.  The only crazy or exciting thing we could think of was the rat butt.  Not to be confused with the Marlboro butt.  This week during puppy training a rat butt appeared in the middle of our class on the back lawn.  That's it.  That's the story!  It wasn't rattlesnake eggs that were buzzing, or a pigeon caught in the chimney with a bleeding wounded leg.  No a chewed up rat butt.  The tail was really fat and hairy.  It was gross.


Hmmm, I guess I could mention the big holiday that is coming up!  Ya, you all know what I am talking about!  That's right...It's Columbus Day!  Happy Columbus day to everyone.  As we all know because of this national holiday we won't be able to go to the bank or post office.  It's a BIG holiday!  Why don't we celebrate Sacajawea day?  Weren't the Indians here first?  (oh, excuse me, I meant Native Americans.)  


I think we will keep the blog public for now.  Apparently people like to read about the exciting adventures of 2 crazy ladies.  Sorry this post is so boring, but I have a BIG idea for the next one that should cause a lot of excitement.  STAY TUNED!

2 comments:

  1. I believe that "BUTT" is on the list of words that we are NOT allowed to say at Jac's house. I guess that doesn't mean you can't type it!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the blog is back. I missed it so...even if it is about rat butt's.

    ReplyDelete