Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LI LASH

Well, I think it is time we make the big announcement.  This post will be the first of several that will chronicle a new product that Jac has started using.  Many of you may have already noticed...... the product behind the excitement is LI LASH- a purified eyelash stimulator.  This product has the potential to work a miracle in the life of Jac.  To get you started, we plan on following the progress.  This is BEFORE the treatment was started---

As you can see, there are minimal lashes.  The lashes that are existing are rather short.  We like to look at the upcoming weeks and months as an experiment of sorts.  


I don't know about you, but I think this is really exciting.  For Jac, it might be compared to the time she got her nose job.  Something that could really change not only her quality of life, but her outlook on the future.  I have hope that LI LASH isn't the snake oil that some people claim.  Let's keep our fingers crossed!  GO LI LASH!

2 comments:

  1. Yah, not what I expected from the "big announcement" but...GO LI LASH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't wait to see the end results!

    ReplyDelete