A chronicle of the crazy adventures of Jac and MJ on any given day . . . . . . You just never know what is going to happen around here!
Monday, October 19, 2009
INDIFFERENCE
I received some disturbing news this weekend. It was given to me in such a casual manner that I'm still trying to understand the announcement. As me and Jac sat casually discussing the news of the day, Jac says, "If something were to happen to you, I don't think I would keep Zoey". CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? I said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" She said she was "indifferent" about Zoe....she doesn't love her or hate her. Just indifferent. I am shocked to say the least. Now I must plan for what is best for Zoey......I wonder how the bank feels about dogs as beneficiaries? My poor Zoey. I think the best thing to do is start weighing the options for the best caretaker of my angelic pup. If you are interested I'd love to consider all applicants. Of course this is only in the event of Jac being left to care for her. I'm not giving up on Jac falling in love with her adorable little fluffy face just yet. There is still time and the better she is trained, really, what's not to love??? Zoey is a rockin dog! And wait until she is trained to do TRICKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll trade ya Wes for Zoe!?
ReplyDeleteAaaaa....good luck with that. But would you possibly consider taking on a slightly larger, slightly fluffier, slightly naughtier dog to help watch out for Zoey? You know be like a loving older sister...kinda like you. By the way you look very nice today ;o)
ReplyDelete