Friday, October 23, 2009

A Little Humor

I hate to be a blog hog, but something kind of funny happened I thought I would share with all your fascinated viewers out there.  As many of you know, we have a bin in our garage that is reserved for ropes, string, bungee cords, etc.  I noticed after the last visit from the boys, I have been putting away strands of rope left in the garage, straps left in the backyard, and tonight I noticed a ball of twine in the spare bedroom I added to the bin.

With boredom setting in at it's usual hour this evening, I felt a little achey and laying on my bed in a stupor I thought to myself, "I probably have the twine flu."  I crack myself up.

Good night all you blog people.

Mom

1 comment:

  1. That's a Russ joke if I ever heard one!! Maybe you should tell your toothpaste story . . .

    ReplyDelete