Monday, December 21, 2009

I FORGOT WE HAD A BLOG

Oh my heck, I completely forgot that we had a blog.  Good grief, it's almost been 2 months.  Holy crap!  Man this is embarrassing.


Quite a bit has happened with the 2 crazy ladies, for example tonight, after my 36 years of life, I found out that my mother is not an alto.  As we have all been led to believe, Jac is definitely a SOPRANO!!!  Just ask her to sing her rendition of The Hills Are Alive.......you won't be disappointed!


We have had Halloween, the pet costume contest, 3 grandchildren/nephew & nieces birthday, a sisters birthday, piano recital, swim meets, Thanksgiving, band concert, the farewell of Gracee, the family Christmas party in Midway-PHEW!  It's been busy.  I'm proud to say the Zoey won "Best in Show" on Halloween!  But who really cares?


MJ and Jac (the jolly old elves) are ready for the holidays!  Our tree is trimmed, the stockings are hung and the carrots have all been glued back on the snowmen!  We are excited to share Zoey's first Christmas with her!  She is full of wonderment of the season!


Oh, I almost forgot the best news of all....We have a new garbage disposal!  Just in time for the Christmas rush on the sink!  It is a beauty!


Jacs li-lash seems to be working well and we will be posting some updated pictures soon!  We can't wait to see you all Christmas Eve! 
HO! HO! HO!


1 comment:

  1. HEHE! I wonder why the snowmen's noses came off . . .could it start with H and end with "ope"?!

    ReplyDelete