Friday, January 8, 2010

Please give us another chance...

I am sitting here watching the Jazz make an incredible comeback in their game and my sisters are giving me and Jac so much crap for not updating this damn blog.  Do they work fulltime and take care of their aging mother?  Do they take care of their daughter who has NEVER left home?  Do they have presidency, or commitee, or welfare meetings almost every day??  Do they have to take care of a little puppy who is in the process of being trained?  CRIMINY!!  Ok, we will try harder.  I promise.  Give us a break----please.  Please don't stop reading our blog.  We will make it funny again.  If you don't read our blog, then who will?  Give us one more chance..........please  :(



1 comment:

  1. We all have our trials...
    I am still reading though, you guys crack me up

    ReplyDelete