I think I deserve a little credit here. I have been an inspiration to many, but I don't think you have realized it. I know for a fact that I have inspired a few people to start updating their blogs more regularly. I even feel partly responsible for the beginning of a new blog! Recently, I have noticed the Kelly and Bean have been updating their blogs. And for those of you who don't know, even Tommy started his own blog. So, yes, I can hear you applauding...thank you, thank you very much!
I am a little concerned, however. I just read Beans blog and it's REALLY funny. Her entry today is pretty hard to top. It is just so true. I highly recommend you all read it. I feel a little competition here. But I'll be honest. I'm not going to worry. I'm going to keep letting you all know the concerns and quandries that arise in my little brain. And with the other half of our team....WOW! You all need to watch out. We have some incredible rumblings and ideas just waiting to be posted.
Like, why aren't the dinosaurs in the scriptures? Just a little question I've always had. You never hear about Nephi finding a Stegosaurus bone while he's pitching his tent. It's just something I've always wondered.
Like, does the air inside your tires move as your driving down the road, or does the tire just rotate around air. Come on, admit it....you've wondered these things too!
I can't wait to hear what Jac has to say. She always seems to pull something out when it's least expected. Go Jac, I'm counting on you.
Sometimes the wanderings in my head are funny, sometimes they are heartbreaking, sometimes they are life changing and sometimes they are just plain intellectual.
Consider yourself lucky to have an inside look. It's good! Oh yes, It's good, and only getting better.

Seriously? Dinosaurs in the BOM??? WOW! I need to get Kelly, Tommy, and Beans blogs!! Apparently we need to rate the competition...
ReplyDeleteI too am interested in checking out these other blogs. Could you possibly provide a link?? Are you honestly concerned about how the air moves in your tires? Wow! Never even crossed my mind!!!
ReplyDeleteI must admit I've always wondered how dinosaurs play into the next life. They are just so darn big and scary, but I'm sure the Lord has a special place for them...if they were nice while they were on the earth. Do you think there is a dinosaur hell for the bad ones?
ReplyDeleteMJ was really Mom.
ReplyDelete