Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Last Days

I'm just crossing my fingers that somebody out there is still reading this blog.  I don't have a very good feeling about it, but I'm giving it my all.


Something happened today that deserves mentioning.  I'm really not sure how to say this, just make sure you are sitting down.  Make sure you all have your affairs in order.  Be sure you have your food storage ready and updated.  Make sure you have a plentiful supply of water because this truly is a sign of the last days.


Jac went to choir practice......with Terri!


Yes it is true.  I coudn't have been prouder.  There they were up in the stadium seats in the chapel.  First there was the warm-up.  La, la la la la la.........La la la la la la la.  Then there was the division of the altos and sopranos (they are both alto's).  Then there was the passing out of the sheet music.   (they both remembered how to read it!).  Then there was the glorious music-----Minima and Grandad are so proud! Now we are just waiting to see if they can actually get through a performance without ruining it with their uncontrollable laughter.  You go girls!  I'll be your biggest fan------sitting in the audience!  (I'll even stop doing my sudoku puzzle during your performace!)  I'll be clapping inside I am sure.

2 comments:

  1. So darn proud:) Let us know when the choir will be singing, we haven't been to the old ward in YEARS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit. . . hell could freeze over at any time! But might I say that Jac can also sing a 2nd soprano when she needs to--she is the gal every choir wants!
    Can't wait for the first performance. Maybe they should get matching outfits . . .

    ReplyDelete