Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Follow-Up

Good grief, I was getting all cozy in my bed when I realized I hadn't updated the blog.  Geesh, I guess I will post a follow-up about yesterdays blog.  The more I thought about it, the more it bothered me.  Why on earth would an ad for ADVAIR, a bronchodilator, for the treatment of C.O.P.D.  advertise the wondrous moment of being able to breathe again taking place at a ZOO??  Of all places that you probably wouldn't want to breath the 'fresh' air, it is the ZOO!  I just happened to find it a little amusing that they couldn't have used a beautiful park, a mountain setting, or even a laundry detergent factory to show the wondrous moment of having your lungs expanding properly to take in the air around you.  Maybe ADVAIR needs to rethink their advertising strategy.  Or better yet, hire a new advertisement professional....hmmm, maybe they just need me!  I have all the answers!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha hilarious! I don't think I have told anyone this story about advair... When I first started dating Eric, I gave him a basket of all his favorite things. I got him all his favorite candy, including 2 bubble tape (gum). I noticed he really wasn't excited about it. I asked him one night why, because he always had it. He told me that the bubble tape lying around his house were actually 'advair' for his asthma. haha It looks the exact same!

    ReplyDelete