Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just not creative today

I apologize, but I'm just not feeling very creative or typey today.  I don't have anything wonderful to share. I think the whole Ice Skating topic got me so worked up, that my creative and sharing juices are spent for the day.  But, I think that probably means the next entry will be extra fun!
Check back tonight (or tomorrow) for a barrel of fun and laughs!

I'm not sure why I chose Oscar, I'm not grouchy.....just not creative!


3 comments:

  1. No pressure to post. It just brightens my day to see what you have to say. (I'm a poet and I didn't know it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for updating us at least instead of goin for 3 months with just... nothin. I've been thinkin the whole Morris side should be able to read! What do you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whitney...were you making fun of my blog?...Love your blog... love it

    ReplyDelete