Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Headlines

So I am trying to keep everyone happy by blogging daily.  Today I had absolutely NO topic!  So I decided to go to the headline of KSL.COM and blog about that headline.  No matter what it might be.  Here it is:


Radiation expert blasts EnergySolutions for misleading public

Let's explore this headline.  First of all...Radiation expert.  That kind of seems a little oxy-moron-ish.  If you are an expert on radiation, wouldn't you have like 3 arms, no ears and 1 eye?  I thought radiation was bad.....kind of like carbon monoxide, you can't smell it or see it, but it's there...oh it's there all right.  Moving on......EnergySolutions.  Isn't that where the Utah Jazz play basketball?  So an alien-looking too much exposure to radiation expert is blasting the Utah Jazz arena for misleading the public.  Misleading the public.  Let's get real.  The only event that ever occurs in our world today that doesn't somehow mislead the public would probably be... hmmm, let's see, I can't think of anything.  Hey--How about General Conference.  Never misleading---right??  Ok, so let's review.  Alien, Utah Jazz, General Conference.  Without reading the entire article, because who has time for that.  We can assume that this article involved a deformed expert who is mad at the Utah Jazz arena and probably the players too (honestly who in this state isn't mad at the whole organization?)  because they didn't speak at General Conference which would have made any statements they might have made not misleading.





There you have it.  The headlines at 11:30 pm Tuesday, January 12, 2010 in Salt Lake City UT on KSL.com.
Please feel free to quote me.

2 comments:

  1. You made ME smile! Really why can't pigs fly? Just throwing it out there for you...

    ReplyDelete