Monday, April 5, 2010

The Boys are Back in Town

Yes it's true, "Larger Than Life" the Backstreet Boys are coming to SLC! "As Long as You Love Me" you can "Quit playing Games With my Heart" and remember that "I Want it That Way." If there are any big fans out there, we could have a night to remember. I really "Don't want to Lose You Now" so you can "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" and go with me to what will undoubtedly be the concert of the century.

Remember all those wonderful Easter Eggs that were painstakingly hidden in the yard yesterday? What a thrill that was for everyone. Well, you can "Get Down" with the BSB's if you want to go with me "Just to be Close to You." I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. Even if they "Don't Want you Back" it's worth every penny!

Love, Jac

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Are you serious?? After last night's game of musical catch phrase, I think we should ALL attend.
    I thought the BSB's split up???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in Jac! If I dont get food poisoning... but then if I did, you could have my ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jac, how cool is that. I looked it up and they are coming June 23rd (wed) @ Energy Solutions. I think Lins will be in Calif. with Petersen's, not sure I'm dying to "Get Down" to see them. Is it the original band?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this some sort of sick joke? And you give me a bad time about Marie Osmond? I swear if you go to this....Donny & Marie, here I come!

    ReplyDelete