A chronicle of the crazy adventures of Jac and MJ on any given day . . . . . . You just never know what is going to happen around here!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Still Nothing...
There is still nothing to post. Nothing funny or exciting. I am pretty sure there will be something funny tomorrow though. In the meantime, I thought I'd post a picture I found of Aim taking her son to his first day of school.
Wow, I can't wait to see what the school bus looks like. Hope it's not a "short bus". Dang, that is stinkin funny! So, which boy is it? Looks a little bit like Noah...
I had to ask MJ if that picture was photo-shopped, as if you could stage two squirrels to hold hands and carry a backpack. Where do you come up with those pics? You don't need to post anything because the photos do all the talking!
Now THAT is funny. I'm sure glad Hookie's taxes are done--Phew!
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't wait to see what the school bus looks like. Hope it's not a "short bus". Dang, that is stinkin funny! So, which boy is it? Looks a little bit like Noah...
ReplyDeleteTaxes..? I think MJ is up all night looking for the funny and goofy-est pictures to post!!
ReplyDeleteI had to ask MJ if that picture was photo-shopped, as if you could stage two squirrels to hold hands and carry a backpack. Where do you come up with those pics? You don't need to post anything because the photos do all the talking!
ReplyDeletejac