Thursday, April 1, 2010

RC Willey

Does the name Paige Davis mean anything to you?
Unless you watch HGTV, you're probably drawing a blank.
Not only is she on HGTV, she is the 'star' of the new RC Willey commercials.  
We have a population of almost 3 million people in Utah and RC Willey couldn't find a single person out of all those people to star in their commercials?  It's not like Paige is extraordinarily cute, or talented, or a furniture expert.  Come on, support the local economy.
I'm the first person to go to RC Willey, but geesh!
And one more thing.......how long are we going to be seeing this gal sitting on her recliner upholstered in giant houndstooth?  I swear these commercials have been ongoing for the past 3 years.  How about something new?....................Just a suggestion.


WOW, these are some great poses!


Ha ha ha, Jay Leno just said he is going to be hanging with his 'peeps' this Easter!  CUTE!

3 comments:

  1. I agree--SO overrated! I'd rather see Gary Coleman's little legs dangling from a LAZY BOY recliner! And she doesn't wear the most figure flattering clothes. Totally bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that Paige is a morning person...yuck! That Gary Coleman comment was AWESOME, I will be laughing about that all day...little legs dangling...man that's good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry says...
    Just think, it could be Wilford Brimley sprawled out on a Serta Mattress

    ReplyDelete