A chronicle of the crazy adventures of Jac and MJ on any given day . . . . . . You just never know what is going to happen around here!
Are you for real?! We were just on the phone and you didn't even chuckle! WHO ARE YOU??? The bassett also has a shoe brand if I am not mistakin'!
I knew a bassett hound once, her name was Chloe.
We bought a really nice table from Bassett furniture store once, had to sell it when we sold our formal dining room house. Would do it again...if I ever had a house with a FORMAL DINING ROOM!
Dear Bassett,Get your BASS out of here and post another blog!Sincerely,WhitDog
Are you for real?! We were just on the phone and
ReplyDeleteyou didn't even chuckle! WHO ARE YOU???
The bassett also has a shoe brand if I am not mistakin'!
I knew a bassett hound once, her name was Chloe.
ReplyDeleteWe bought a really nice table from Bassett furniture store once, had to sell it when we sold our formal dining room house. Would do it again...if I ever had a house with a FORMAL DINING ROOM!
ReplyDeleteDear Bassett,
ReplyDeleteGet your BASS out of here and post another blog!
Sincerely,
WhitDog