Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bathtub

I just hopped in the bathtub to warm up because I was FREEZING.  I quickly realized that there is an upside to being a large woman like myself.  I use less water in the tub!
When I am in there, is becomes almost overflowing, but when I get out, there's really only a few inches of water.
I know that this is some kind of a scientific law.  Something about displacement maybe?  I don't know, but I'm just saving us money on our water bill.
Something to think about.  You know me, always looking for the bright side!

5 comments:

  1. Way to conserve water MJ! I didn't realize you have become to "green".

    Rubber ducky you're the one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that I was watching Ernie and Bert while reading this post!

    Way to conserve the water. Way to cut back, but really . . .are there other things that could be conserved at your house??? Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always take the hottest baths, when I finish up my bath, Eric calls me "Lobster Legs"... I always have the reddest legs, cause it is so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was told by the medical community that baths cause bladder infections in some people... I happen to be one of them :(

    No rubber duckies for me, but I'm happy for you MJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, is Ernie smoking a PIPE ?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete