Monday, March 15, 2010

The Drama

I've got to hand it to all the believers of the 1800's drama.  You are truly passionate about your cause.  Your opinions have been heard.  The descriptions were eloquent and lengthy.  But I still think you are wrong.
Sorry.
This is a representation of me and my sisters in the 'romantic' era.  Bet you can't guess which one is me...
This picture gives 'snuggie' a whole new meaning.  Both Front & Back!

4 comments:

  1. We have wind in this century as well. It's totally natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the lovely little parasols, that makes sense.

    Does look a bit uncomfortable though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya I'm not anything like my sister either...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think MJ summed it all up when she told Whit, "You and Aim would not last 15 minutes in that time period...reading by a dumb candle, freezing to death sitting by a fire..no air conditioning or phones..." But I think it's cool that you love this classical time and appreciate it's "finery". To each his own.

    ReplyDelete