I have absolutely no idea what to blog about. I considered posting about Janet Jackson and her cheeks (on her face). They are unusually round and large, I can't imagine they are real. They've got to be implants. But that isn't a fun topic. Then I considered Zoey's new haircut. But that's not exciting OR funny. So I've got to be honest. I am STUMPED! I don't have anything funny or crazy to say. I'm sorry.
I'm stumped! (if you say it alot, it starts to sound funny)
A horse is a horse of course of course, and no one can talk to a horse of course. That is of course unless the horse is the Famous Mr. Ed. Go right to the source and ask the horse, he'll give you the answer that you endorse. He's always on a steady course, talk to Mr. ed. People yackity-yak the streets and pass the time away, but Mr. Ed will never speak unless he has something to sayyyyyyyyy. A horse is a horse of course of course and no one can talk to a horse of course that is of course unless the horse is the Famouse Mr. Ed. You've never heard of a talking horse? Well listen to this....I AM MR. ED
ReplyDeleteThe Official YW Beehive Song: Out of the dew sparkling dawn I dart, stright to the fragrant flower's heart. Skies are blue and days are fair, honey lies hidden everywhere. Joy to gather my share. RANDOM!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like big butts and I can not lie
ReplyDeleteYou other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung!
As far as my comments go...I'm STUMPED!!
ReplyDelete