Dear KSL Editor (or webmaster),
Would you please not post the results of all the olympics events on your homepage before they appear on television. Wouldn't it be better for you ratings if we didn't have the results blaring in our faces every time we click on your website (which happens to be my homepage)?
It might encourage me to actually watch the event on television rather than change the channel because I already know the outcome. Maybe you could even just use a smaller font, so the result wasn't YELLING when I glance at a headline. Or an even better idea.... a button I could click if I actually WANTED to know the results in advance.
Just a thought. I'm starting to think Bob Costas, Mary Carillo, and Dick Buttons might as well just leave Vancouver tonight. We don't even need them. They are always reporting everything a day late and a dollar short. Sad but true.
Dumb KSL.

Are we even sure that Mary Carillo is a girl? It is VERY questionable. What is with the hairdo? Is the Dorothy Hamill style coming back-I DON'T THINK SO. She is just so gosh darned manly, and that voice...What got her this position anyway, did she play on that silly WNBA team at one time or something? I should say, decent reporting though. Just have a hard time with the look and sound of her. But I'm sure people could say the same about me at times...
ReplyDeleteI agree! A button to click on would be brilliant! I'm with Aim on Mary to--are we sure she wasn't once Marty??? Hmmmm? Something to think about . . .
ReplyDeleteI always thought Mary was a tennis player. They have her doing some weird things this Olympics though...dressed her up like a Mounty??? I agree with MJ - media spoils the fun of watching, oh except when your mom blatantly tells you Bode Miller didn't get the gold as you were waiting for the race. Sorry MJ.
ReplyDelete