film for your camera
sea monkeys
-"stubby"
-Disney Afternoon
-Neon pink socks with Neon green t-shirt with sleeves rolled up
-Pong
-Christmas shows posted in the newspaper, then pasted in our cupboard
-Gelly shoes
-49th Street Galleria
-Whatchmacalits
-garbage pail kids
-The Polka Dot Door
-Dickies
-renting the Nintendo console!
-mini hoop earrings that came in every color of the rainbow
-Gigantic bubble gum lip smackers (like minima had!)
-pagers
-cleaning the 1st grade sink with comet
-Units (clothing)
-Charles in Charge was hot!
I'd like to teach the world to sing..in perfect harmony...
Casper the friendly ghost
Player pianos
Baseball cards with the powdery stick of bubble gum inside
Braided belts tied up and over then tucked back down
Lucky rabbits foot
Macrame plant hangers
Latch Hook rugs
Regular Gasoline
Atari
Push lawnmowers
Leg Warmers
Fallout shelters...there was one in all of my schools!
Penny loafers (with a penny)
Full Service gas stations
Dippity-do
Fuzzy Felt
Coca Cola clothing
Ok, well wasn't that fun. I'm glad we've made it through all of these things. I think I have personally lived in the BEST eras...the music was the best, all the new technology, I've been able to see all the stuff before and now the awesome new advances. It's RAD!
We totally had this awesome game system!

Shrinky dinks
ReplyDelete