Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THANKS!!!

Happy Birthday to me!  What an awesome day it was.  I seriously think every single person I know either commented on facebook, texted, called, visited, sent cards, or gave me a gift.  I am the luckiest girl!  I was taken to lunch, had balloons tied to my car, given gifts, given giftcards, sung to, taken to dinner, had a "nothin bundt cake"....even dogs were in on the action.  It was truly wonderful.  I would say perfect, but someone was missing and that sucked!  It was my first birthday without dad but everybody made such an effort to make it such a wonderful day.   THANK YOU!  I appreciate everything that you have all done for me today.  Yes, I am getting Old!  Birthdays are becoming not quite as fun as they used to be.  I really am starting to feel closer to geezerhood.  Oh well, I am SO blessed.  Thanks again to all of you who made this day awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Geezerhood? Are you kidding me. You are years away from 40 yet! And we all know you are really just a 12-year-old prankster trapped in that 37 year old body. And I remember you at 12 years old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you had a good day for yourself because you're always so worried about taking care of everyone else. I think Dad watched you the whole day and thought of all the wonderful memories we have had with you. You are always the life of the party. We love you Punkin!

    ReplyDelete