Thursday, February 11, 2010

One of those days

Do you ever have days when you just feel annoying?  ....No?  you don't?
Well, then you can stop reading right now.  No need to continue.
If you do have those days, then please continue reading.  
Today was one of those days for me.  I must have had an unusual amount of hyperactivity or maybe I just have an annoying 'air' about me.  I felt like that kid that wants your attention and sits there poking you arm like a thousand times until you finally blow up and say "STOP IT OR IM GONNA STRANGLE YOU!"  I feel like the person on the airplane who lays their seat back so far you can't move your legs.  I feel like a fruitcake at Christmas.  I feel like the pink flamingo in your classy neighborhood.  I feel like the toddler with a stinky diaper in the store.  I feel like the grocery cart with a bad wheel.
It has been quite obvious that I have ruffled a few feathers today.  To those of you that I have annoyed, I am sorry.  To those of you that I haven't annoyed, you must be pretty annoying yourself to have not been annoyed by me.
I just like to think that tomorrow is another day.  I am sure that my annoying-ness will be history tomorrow!  Because of course, today was a rarity.
PS:  Thanks for all the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Annoying? I thought you were your usual hap, hap, happy self! We all have those days. I especially like when my (un-named) spouse points out my 'annoying' days. Since all of his are annoying, I try to mention his calm, un-annoying days! (they are rare. . . )

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Who can lift their leg that high in a coach seat of an airplane?? I mean, really?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, MJ I have had many of those kind of days. Something just seems a little off somehow. Sometimes I feel just annoyed at the situation... I went to the temple today, and sometimes I think someone is trying to keep me from having a good time there. I was getting changed in one of those small SL temple dressing cubicals, (the pioneers who built those things must of been small people...) anyway, I realized my slip was on backwards, (full length slip mind you) so I had to totally start over, as I was pulling it over my head the stupid slip got stuck on my earring...had to take the earring and slip off as one. What a joke!! But the session was nice, and I was able to feel good about going. Yes, I know those kind of days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally know what you're talking about! I too have "annoying" days. Sometimes I wonder if Jerry might try to strangle me in the night because he's had enough of "annoying wife". I tend to think it's funny to try to wake people up whilst in the middle of a deep sleep (especially if they have to get up at 5am) hee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pretty funny how once you do on annoying thing, you're kind of set up for the day. Anything you do is going to be borderline. Being on the other end, not annoying....it's kind of fun to see your frustration progress through the evening. I'm sorry you had a rough day, but it was pretty entertaining for me.

    ReplyDelete