Today was an exciting day. But it wasn't the superbowl that made it exciting. It would say the lady fainting at the pulpit in sacrament meeting was a bit exciting (and sad). When somebody in your ward faints, it's not a good idea to stand up for the closing song. The ads during the superbowl were a bit of a disappointment. Carrie Underwood hit an incredibly flat, off-key note in her rendition of the National Anthem. I officially believe that Siegfried and Jensen make too much money. People in their underwear in commercials are kind of disgusting. Clydesdales tug at your heartstrings. You've gotta love Jim Nantz. I was unaware that "The Who" is still alive. And on that note, I believe the the person in charge of deciding Super Bowl halftime performances should be fired. Jac makes the best spaghetti this side of the Mississippi. The last day of football season is a sad day. Some women in Relief Society are extremely annoying.....not one bit cute! (I won't name names, but if you go to my RS, who know who I'm talking about!). The Hostess Donettes were worth the embarrassment at Smiths. The Peach Mango salsa was too. There is hope that summer will return. One last item......Who really cares about Gary Coleman anyway?
I'm just sayin'.

I only came into the Superbowl at half-time, but what in the heck does Gary Coleman have to do with anything, anyway.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the superbowl was the Gatorade pour. I could care less about either team, although one of the gals at work noticed that none of the Colt players put their hands over their heart during the National Anthem, but the Saints did....hmmm maybe that's a bigger deal than we think...
ReplyDelete