Saturday, February 27, 2010

Not a good idea

I just found this picture and think that due to recent horrific events, maybe this stuffed animal hat company needs to rethink its "killer" product....

2 comments:

  1. Okay. First off, the girl kind of looks like me (minus the falcon nose), and SECOND, what was your Google Image search to find such a thing?! But it is freakin' hilariouse

    I wonder how Rob Dyrdek feels about his Orca friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't really have a comment for this one. So this is my comment-to not comment. Not that I don't have an opinion. It is just a stupid hat, really who would buy such a thing? Actually, my kids would probably think it was pretty cool-but only if you were actually at SeaWorld. I can't imagine anyone actually wearing that hat anywhere outside SeaWorld. Canyon would probably be so embaressed by the hat he wouldn't even walk by us in the park if we were to wear it around. Hmmmm, maybe I should get one of these hats and wear it to pick him up at school. That would be AWESOME! So that is my non-comment.
    Take that!

    ReplyDelete