Friday, February 26, 2010

DUH!

Have you ever heard of Daniel Rona?  Me neither.  He thinks he is a big deal.  He is not.
At this point, it doesn't really matter.  All that matters is that I have my first relief society activity under my belt.  Terri has a tear in her favorite shirt, and I know nothing more about protecting my identity than I did 5 hours ago.
What a joke.

5 comments:

  1. What in the world happened at your RS activity? Torn shirts? Stolen identities? Man crazy night at the Brighton 2nd! Isn't it such a good feeling to have that over with? Kind of like after you have spoken in church-life is good;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Danny RONA!!! His office is right by my house. Between his trips to Israel and his identity seminars, he's top cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ is so right, I was there!! I tried to listen and get the most out of the night, but I couldn't for the life of me figure this guy out and what he was saying. Funny how MJ just happen to have a coughing fit just after he started his presentation and she didn't return for 45 minutes...I have to admit, she didn't miss ONE thing. About the tear in my favorite Jones of NY shirt...the ward freezer has claws. Geez, that night would scare anyone from ever returning to another RS activity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MJ has been getting 6-8 calls per day over this Rona guy...I would call him a prima dona. Chairs have to be set up just right, press releases have to be read. He thinks he's an amazing Mormon Rockstar. If I hadn't had to stay home and WRITE A DUMB TALK FOR CHURCH, I would have gone to support MJ and Ter. Oh well, you can't do everything....

    ReplyDelete