As I was out walking yesterday at the park, I noticed that everytime I walked past one of the houses that backed onto the park I heard chimes. And then I realized, I love wind chimes! Have you ever just been sitting quietly in your yard or in the house with the windows open and heard the sweet quiet sound of wind blowing softly on a wind chime? There is something almost heavenly about that sound.
When Gary and I would go in the little shops in Hawaii, I would have to go to the chime area and check out the sound of every one, because every one is different...kind of like us! I think if there are angels around us, they would use a wind chime to let us know they are nearby.
I used to go Visiting Teaching to a cute little lady who collected wind chimes and hung them on them all along the front porch of her home. I loved that!
Nothing funny or sarcastic this time on the blog. Just a note that sometimes the smallest things can touch your heart and make you happy.
Jac
I love wind chimes too! They remind me of Min!
ReplyDelete