Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Comments

Comments are a good thing.  They are actually important.  They let people know that somebody out there is paying attention.  In fact, when I don't see any comments, I don't want to make any kind of extraordinary effort to brighten anybody's day.  As many of you have noticed there has been extra effort to keep this blog updated DAILY.  It has been added to my nightly ritual of brush teeth, read scriptures, say prayers, post blog.  When I don't have any feedback, I want to return to my old routine of brush teeth, read scriptures, say prayers, go to sleep.  Don't get the wrong idea, this blog is really for all of your viewing and reading pleasure.  It's just nice to have a little feedback--be it positive or negative---it doesn't matter, just ANYTHING!  It's just nice to know someone is alive out there!  That's all I ask.  Is it really that hard?  Come on now------show me the comments!  So be a 'dear'.......friends....show me some love.

5 comments:

  1. A"pear"antly I am doing something wrong because I ALWAYS comment but they don't always post . . .GRRRR! And I love this picture but the saying makes me gag a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, you got me. I haven't commented in a little while, mostly because I can't think of something fun or witty to comment. I am not ALWAYS at the top of my game like another sister that will not be named...you know who you are. I will make an EXTRA effort to comment more frequently but I cannot always guarantee humor, wit or even making sense. So there you have it. I am guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you like comments, since I usually leave or delete more than my share. All I ask is that you don't mock my spelling, grammar and punctuation. If anyone knows of a spell check on this blog, please let me know. MJ and Jac, your blog is the highlight of my day. Keep up the good work.
    Off topic: Is Lei now SimpleSquirrel? I'm confused...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Lei is now SimpleSquirrel. Sorry for the confusion. Had to change the user name for personal reasons...

    ReplyDelete